All About The IGI
IGI is the best-selling shooting game facing person shooter FPS gaming collection. It released in North America named as Project I.G.I.: I’m Going In. The game developer is Innerloop Studios and the first time released in December 2000. But, project IGI 3 isn’t a formal match Of internal studio. But it’s a modified variant of its IGI 1 and in 2 series. The most important theme of the game is that the computer player is a Spy representative who finishes the military missions with several weapons. More challenging levels are introduced however, the player could play in various degree manners such as simple, moderate and hard. The tough level is for Guru gamer that completes the assignment in a lent manner. No alert ring no enemy shooting. However, I posted this sport free you actually play and revel in this game on your desktop computer.
Features of the IGI Game
Below are the IGI 3 game features which you can enjoy after download:-
- In the game, the graphics are improved and gives us a pleasant and real look.
- IGI is equipped with better sound quality good optimization is done in the department of SFX music
- New gaming weapons are included in the game which can be chosen according to the player’s needs.
- Game is made more engaging by introducing new plots.
- IGI is also packed with New Missions, Objectives and Control Panel.
PC Requirements for IGI 3
Tested on Windows 7 64-Bit.
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
CPU: 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or later.
Download Size: 293 MB.
Hard Disk Space: 2 GB.
How to install the Game
It is very simple you just need to click the download button and you can install the full version of the game.